Treatment Beyond luxury Sreedhari is purely a treatment center which undertakes all kinds of therapies in Ayurveda. Among them special emphasis has been given to Panchakarma which forms essence of Ayurveda. Along with the above, the traditional Kerala treatments are also in practice which help to revitalize and rejuvenate ones body mind and soul. On the whole this scientific and historical treatment system or the act of healing contributor to the philosophy of life uplifting the person to a state of extra energy and power. The special attraction of Panchakarma stands for 5 different treatments all aimed at the purification of the body. This highlights the simple theory that a body and mind which is pure by all means can no longer lodge any disease. This treatment modalities have the added advantage of rejuvenation which render each and every cell in the body fresh and active.
1. Vamana Vamana is a medicated emesis therapy which removes Kapha toxins collected in the body and the respiratory tract. This is given to people with high Kapha imbalance. Daily treatment involves loosening and mobilizing the toxins in an effort to finally eliminate them. Benefits of Vamana: Bronchial Asthma, Chronic Allergies, Hay Fever, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Hyperacidity, Chronic Indigestion Nasal Congestion, Edema, Obesity, Psychological disorders, Skin disorders
2. Virechana (Purgation)Virechana is medicated purgation therapy which removes Pitta toxins from the body that are accumulated in the liver and gallbladder, it completely cleanses the gastro-intestinal tract. It is a safe procedure without side effects. Benefits of Virechana help root out Chronic Fever, Diabetes, Asthma, Skin disorders such as Herpes, Paraplegia, Hemiplegia Joint disorders, Digestive disorders,Constipation, Hyperacidity, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Headaches, Elephantiasis and Gynecological disorders.
3. Vasthi Medicated enema, mentioned as very specific for vala disorders. The medicine reaches the lower part of alimentary tract, which is supposed to be the seat of Vata and thus helps in its balancing through proper purification. Administrated through rectal, urethral, or vaginal routes. Dose and medicines are decided as per symptoms.
4. Nasyam The term refers to nasal medication. One of the five sodhana therapies in which suitable medicines are introduced through nostrils, either in the form of medicated oils or powers. It is believed that the medicines can have an action through the neurological activities of a person. It is specially mentioned for head ache, improved function of sense orgasm, skin problems etc.
5. Raktha Moksha One among Panchakarma, it is the method to let out improve blood. For this purpose specific instruments or horns can be used. It is best performed using living leeches. Which will suck all the impure blood from the affected area.